I've been raving about the breakfast food available now for a couple months at the Villagio and wanted to share the menu. I'm not sure if the AutoFry is still being used or not but after you have one of these you won't care. All meals are eight dollar and are available midnight to closing. Jam and cheap hot sauce available. Boycott the Mecca.
The #1
two eggs any way (El Sandinista Style is scrambled)
3 strips of bacon
hash browns
Kodiak toast (I swear it is almost an inch thick)
The #2 (my usual)
two eggs any way
2 sausage patties (these will stop yer heart in a nanosecond)
hash browns
Kodiak toast
The #3
veggie omelet (spinach, mushroom, cheese)
hash browns
Kodiak toast
The #4
ham and cheese omelet
hash browns
Kodiak toast
Tony's is missing the boat with their kitchen sitting idle when it could be churning out Sandinbury Steak with mashed potatoes and Veg All, like a truck stop near The Y. Until then I'll be eating center mall in the shadows of Mean Queen Erlene and her Corded Cocktail Machine.
The #1
two eggs any way (El Sandinista Style is scrambled)
3 strips of bacon
hash browns
Kodiak toast (I swear it is almost an inch thick)
The #2 (my usual)
two eggs any way
2 sausage patties (these will stop yer heart in a nanosecond)
hash browns
Kodiak toast
The #3
veggie omelet (spinach, mushroom, cheese)
hash browns
Kodiak toast
The #4
ham and cheese omelet
hash browns
Kodiak toast
Tony's is missing the boat with their kitchen sitting idle when it could be churning out Sandinbury Steak with mashed potatoes and Veg All, like a truck stop near The Y. Until then I'll be eating center mall in the shadows of Mean Queen Erlene and her Corded Cocktail Machine.