Year Total 1-2
Cash Money -1000
Cash money? Not really. I'm using Monopoly money to demonstrate the sandinyerface system this year. I'm "betting" $1000.00 a week. I know those of you down wit' the dipper have about three grand all of a sudden. I can't think of a better investment that recklessly gambling on the NFL besides, stocks, bonds, gold and a good 457 plan. As you can see I'm already down a grand. F-word. You.
San Diego -1.5 @ Denver
I've been asked why I use words to wound and I'm passing that to Phillip Rivers to answer. Every Donkey player, coach, and fan has had this day circled ever since the Chargers' QB started flapping his lips at the Denver defense last year as if he was a 325 pound bad arse and not the guy traded for Megavag Eli Manning who got a ring last February. Hummm. Archie was right after all. I might not love dem Bronc-hoes but I know they are dying (not literally this time) to cut loose on the Bolts passer. I've never seen an eleven man blitz but this could be the day.
Nick's Pick: Broncos
San Diego -1.5 @ Denver
I've been asked why I use words to wound and I'm passing that to Phillip Rivers to answer. Every Donkey player, coach, and fan has had this day circled ever since the Chargers' QB started flapping his lips at the Denver defense last year as if he was a 325 pound bad arse and not the guy traded for Megavag Eli Manning who got a ring last February. Hummm. Archie was right after all. I might not love dem Bronc-hoes but I know they are dying (not literally this time) to cut loose on the Bolts passer. I've never seen an eleven man blitz but this could be the day.
Nick's Pick: Broncos
Atlanta +7 @ Tampa Bay
It is an hour before kickoff and I've run out of time to be clever. Partied at a bar called Havana last night. More meat than a BMT. I'd take the dogs. Under, not bull, but close.
Nick's Pick: Falcons
Philadelphia @ Dallas -7
C'mon Donny Mac. Stat me up. I need water.
Nick's Pick: Eagles