9.27.2008

Nix Pix 2008 : NFL Week Four

Last Week: 0-3
Year Total: 3-6
Cash Money: -$3000

Everything is getting back to normal after ten days Outside where temperatures touched the eighties more times than VH-1. Also normal...I can't win a game to save humanity. I'm not even sure why I do this anymore. Can't be pride. There was a time I was good at this, called most of my life. Losing is the only thing I can't pin on the Bush administration. Maybe.

San Francisco @ New Orleans -5

I'm still mad we lost to Frisco. This bitter taste can't be washed away no matter how many PBRs cross my tongue. And I don't thin the Seahawks problem traveling est is just theirs, the whole conference suffers from this geographic phenomena. And St. Louis should even be the in the West. Whateva. I'm going with Kim Karsnatchian's boyfriend and the Holy 52.

Nick's pick: SAINTS


Green Bay @ Tampa Bay-1

I missspelled Aaron Rodgers name last week. My bad. I should make it up to him by betting against him but I can't do that. September is too early for reverse picking.

Nick's Pick: PACKERS


Minnesota +3 @ Tennessee

No it isn't. I was going to go with the Titans but I already have one in my pants. I want to see a commerical filmed in Cheers with Adrian talking to Norm like the Gates-Seinfeld bits.

Nick's Pick: VIKINGS


Blog Archive