8.03.2008

Toy Time 3

While on Facebook an ad on the left side of the page caught my eye with their tees and a couple rather comical polo shirts.

This one above spurred a lawsuit. I might have to snag one before Ralph pulls an Exxon on Threadpit. The other one screams Go Palmer! I probably couldn't wear the one below to work. Maybe. TAKE IT, MOOSE WHORE, TAKE IT!


With my travels to Seattle to start soon I've been looking at getting one of those lil mini-laptops like the one from Australia or the new HP-2133 so I can keep this ghetto site in the game 24/7. It is only 10 inches wide and 6.5 deep. But I still prefer my pad-n-pen.


The other reason to skip the junior notebook is I'm considering crossing to the Dark Side. Or is it leaving the Dark Side? Either way I'm think Mac. MiniMac. Give a dog a bone. My PC is five years old and runs fine but as my interest in video climbs I'm not sure it will be able to do what the Apple folks can as easily. But my VAIO runs fine still so this can wait.


Speaking of video, after the hiccup with the Flipcam I'm pondering a second camera, pricer with at least 720 HD but I haven't even come close to doing enough research to choose one yet. This new Hitachi H10 looks nice but I want to look around way longer. I can still make purple puppet porn with the Flip for now.

I've always wanted an A-10 as well.


I don't need this at all but I'm somewhat fascinated by it like a dog to a tennis ball. Its a Philips LivingColor lamp and seems to be only available in Europe. It can be set to 256 different colors with a remote. Looks kind of like those fancy JBL computer speakers.

But really I don't need any of this crap (except this). I look forward to getting to Seatown next month and Goodwill Hunting at the Walmart-sized Salvation Army shop.

Blog Archive