
Just like Monday I took some time off from workie work so I didn't miss the last preseason game at Qwest on the CRT at the folks' place. Who needs sunshine when yer team is on TV, right? This might be one of the few years I actually caught all four August games but still I've never been to a preseason game in the flesh.
With Frye slightly battered (not in Panko) Seattle cracked a can of Seneca on dat silver-n-black arse with Forsett given another chance to shine and maybe make the team. Warren Moon and Guy Who Probably Never Played said punt returning would be his best bet to make the 53-man roster. He muffs the first one and Chokeland recovers but we got it back when my bowling bud Craig Terrill recovered a Walter fumble a few played later. Walter sucks.
Seattle pretty well dominated, even with second and third stringers getting all the playing time. I'm thinking Mare is going to win the kicking job just on a gut feeling. It would be most awesome if we had that many touchbacks during the regular season as we produced Friday night. F-word you, Josh Brown. If they do cut Coutu he can always go back to Georgia where they kick girls off the football team. I thought all kickers were girls.
During the third quarter I barely recognized one Seahawk on the field and got kind of bored so I channel surfed during commercials when I stumbled upon C-SPAN. I recognized the scene immediately and there was John McCain just starting a speech to announce his pick. I couldn't turn back to the game, I had to see how it went down.
You often hear how black 'Mericans talk with pride seeing Barack in this position and that's kind of how I felt seeing Sarah. I'm no Republican for sure but I was getting almost teary-eyed watching our state's governor, one of us, get this opportunity. I never thought an Alaskan would ever have a real shot at the executive branch in my lifetime. If Obama gets beat in the bottom of the ninth and White Head gets skin cancer again, so be it. The country could use a nice shot of mudderphutting Alaska-style. Jackholes move up here and try to change the 49th into the 48, let's flip the game, show cream puff 'Merica how we roll and maybe they should too. I wish you could vote for president and vice president seperately. Or can you? I'm an idiot.
I turned back to the game when she started introducing her 29 kids and started shooting M-16 rounds into the Ohio sky. The Raidards had former Husky hero Marcus Tuiaassandbrasspole in at quarterback and he came down for a late score but we won and they f-wording lost. F-word the f-wording Oakland Los Angeles Stockton suck my wanker and salty sac piece of schmitt Raiders. Scoreboard, BIATCH!
Went a couple hundred yards to Homeboy #1's house where he and The Clam Ram were lounging eating grilled chicken and drinking boxed wine. I broke out the banana rum and got to work After an hour, Mrs. Homeboy came home with her sister Nails. Now Nails and I were classmates but I never really knew her in high school, different circles, but as I learned last week she's a big fan of....you guessed it. The Al Davis F-tard Circus of Death. The schmitt talk when from 0-60 as soon as her foot came thru the door and didn't end until I shut that same door behind me on my way to The Bar That Is Little. Her football knowledge may not be JOTR but that doesn't stop her and it turns me of something fierce. I swear if she whispered "we have three rings and you have none" in my ear I'd have to take her immediately to the nearest bedroom and give her a good hard rogering.
So now I wait for the Seattle Times to publish the team cuts and see if Forsett survived.
Seattle pretty well dominated, even with second and third stringers getting all the playing time. I'm thinking Mare is going to win the kicking job just on a gut feeling. It would be most awesome if we had that many touchbacks during the regular season as we produced Friday night. F-word you, Josh Brown. If they do cut Coutu he can always go back to Georgia where they kick girls off the football team. I thought all kickers were girls.
During the third quarter I barely recognized one Seahawk on the field and got kind of bored so I channel surfed during commercials when I stumbled upon C-SPAN. I recognized the scene immediately and there was John McCain just starting a speech to announce his pick. I couldn't turn back to the game, I had to see how it went down.
You often hear how black 'Mericans talk with pride seeing Barack in this position and that's kind of how I felt seeing Sarah. I'm no Republican for sure but I was getting almost teary-eyed watching our state's governor, one of us, get this opportunity. I never thought an Alaskan would ever have a real shot at the executive branch in my lifetime. If Obama gets beat in the bottom of the ninth and White Head gets skin cancer again, so be it. The country could use a nice shot of mudderphutting Alaska-style. Jackholes move up here and try to change the 49th into the 48, let's flip the game, show cream puff 'Merica how we roll and maybe they should too. I wish you could vote for president and vice president seperately. Or can you? I'm an idiot.
I turned back to the game when she started introducing her 29 kids and started shooting M-16 rounds into the Ohio sky. The Raidards had former Husky hero Marcus Tuiaassandbrasspole in at quarterback and he came down for a late score but we won and they f-wording lost. F-word the f-wording Oakland Los Angeles Stockton suck my wanker and salty sac piece of schmitt Raiders. Scoreboard, BIATCH!
Went a couple hundred yards to Homeboy #1's house where he and The Clam Ram were lounging eating grilled chicken and drinking boxed wine. I broke out the banana rum and got to work After an hour, Mrs. Homeboy came home with her sister Nails. Now Nails and I were classmates but I never really knew her in high school, different circles, but as I learned last week she's a big fan of....you guessed it. The Al Davis F-tard Circus of Death. The schmitt talk when from 0-60 as soon as her foot came thru the door and didn't end until I shut that same door behind me on my way to The Bar That Is Little. Her football knowledge may not be JOTR but that doesn't stop her and it turns me of something fierce. I swear if she whispered "we have three rings and you have none" in my ear I'd have to take her immediately to the nearest bedroom and give her a good hard rogering.
So now I wait for the Seattle Times to publish the team cuts and see if Forsett survived.