
You may have caught a hint of this on thekokon.com, no doubt the biggest news feature in town this week. Under the Blogspot Islander Treaty of 2008 that set the general laws of posting to bring some order to the Blog Wars I was granted rights to this amazing , community changing story.
George and Pattie (probably George more so than Pattie in this case) have installed the ultimate urinal divider made from diamond plate steel. When cockroaches rule the Earf this set up will still be in place at the bottom of the sea. Owen Schmitt couldn't rip it off the wall. I'm in L-word with this arrangement. Not only has my favorite pub fixed the urinal situation that plagued the men's room since Lindquist was 18 but look at the bonus on the wall. F-wording handle bars! Its like riding shotgun in a Corvette! Now you can side brace and/or hold on for dear life. The only drawback is the left side might be a lil narrow for some wider customers and I'd hate for T.C.'s brother to have to pry some dude out with the Jaws of Life.
Word is that this is just the beginning of upgrades but as far as I'm concerned this is easily enough improvement. The Ode To Darryl has been erased from the stall wall which served as a reminder that his murder is still unsolved and unresolved. We must not forget this.
George and Pattie (probably George more so than Pattie in this case) have installed the ultimate urinal divider made from diamond plate steel. When cockroaches rule the Earf this set up will still be in place at the bottom of the sea. Owen Schmitt couldn't rip it off the wall. I'm in L-word with this arrangement. Not only has my favorite pub fixed the urinal situation that plagued the men's room since Lindquist was 18 but look at the bonus on the wall. F-wording handle bars! Its like riding shotgun in a Corvette! Now you can side brace and/or hold on for dear life. The only drawback is the left side might be a lil narrow for some wider customers and I'd hate for T.C.'s brother to have to pry some dude out with the Jaws of Life.
Word is that this is just the beginning of upgrades but as far as I'm concerned this is easily enough improvement. The Ode To Darryl has been erased from the stall wall which served as a reminder that his murder is still unsolved and unresolved. We must not forget this.