7.24.2008

Katy Perry: WHO DAT?

I have bought one CD in the last two years, maybe three, so I'm about as out of what's new as possible. I might as well be living at the Pat Branson Center for Mashed Potato Shakes * . Anywho, I stumbled upon this chick by accident and was sucked in my the suggestive song titles. They reek sandinyerface: Ur So Gay and I Kissed A Girl (shwwwwwing!). Maybe she's as big as Jay Z now, I wouldn't know, but I have this schmitt stuck in my head like the pencil in the Joker's magic trick. If I was in junior high (what is called middle school these days. Why? Because it calms children. Really. I was told this) I'd have a song dedication to The Shwanee with the former and the latter I'm rewriting for a Bernie's Rainbow Room hit single....

Tony's has point two girls for every man
Not my intention
I got so blitzed, drink in hand
Lost my erection

It's what
I'm used to
Just wanna tie u on
Top of my Subaru
Got yer attention?

(CHORUS)
I humped a girl and I liked it
The taste of her menthol cancer stick
I humped dat arse but didn't buy it
I hope her boyfriend don't mind it
Its been so long
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm blueballed tonight
I humped a girl and I liked it
I liked it

(V2)
No I don't even know your name
Fresh meat on the platter
Yer in the "Three Point" Hall of Fame
A local freak of nature

It's not what
Most girls do
But how they should behave
My head gets
So confused
Mel, what did you say?

(CHORUS)
I humped a girl and I liked it
The taste of her mini joystick
I humped a girl, didn't fly it..........in
I hope her best friend will try it
Its just a song
Don't be uptight
Just mindless blogging tonight
I humped a girl and I liked it
I liked it

(BRIDGE)
New girls they are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist so gullible
Too few to deny it
Once every three years, it's innocent

(CHORUS)
I humped a girl and she liked it
The taste of my hairy Jr. Nick
I humped a girl just to try it
I hope Wolfboy ain't behind it
She knelt so long (music stops, long pause)
Hate mail you'll write
Turning off Hotmail tonight
I rewrote her song and you'll like it
You'll like it, BIATCH

I find it sorta odd Miss Katy makes fun of her ex for being too metro then sings about her desires to replace Ellen. I don't get it.

* I tried some soup from the Senior Center the other day and I'd f-wording off myself if I'm old and have to eat there for lunch everyday. I swear I'd take the elevator to the fifth floor and pull a Hoser on the spot. The captain of the ship needs to fix the galley before she has a Golden Girls mutiny on her hands.

Blog Archive