
Usually I blog Sundays but really had nothing at all worth mentioning plus I banged my knee in my garage so hard I forgot how to write.
I did find these T-shirts on a link at thedirty.com which is a lousy website yet I can't stop going to it. You seem to have a similar problem. I've actually seen the one above worn by Dougie at The Bar That Is Little on more than one occasion. My plan to steal this look for my crow puppet.
I did find these T-shirts on a link at thedirty.com which is a lousy website yet I can't stop going to it. You seem to have a similar problem. I've actually seen the one above worn by Dougie at The Bar That Is Little on more than one occasion. My plan to steal this look for my crow puppet.








You've seen them all before haven't you. Damnit.