I will know soon if I'm going to sell the Alderwood Penthouse for a new location. More on this another time but today I was scanning the two local real estate sites, Associated and Alaska1, to see if anything new popped up. Sure did. The Powell Palace (1720 Rezanof) is up for grabs. Check it out, all 1.5 million duckets worth. Not only do I not know anyone who could afford this mini-mansion, I don't know anyone who could even afford the monthly heating bill on this BIATCH. Not sure what the owner is planning to do but I don't think it is a good sign when the wealthy bail on Kodiak although it is amazing they stay as long as they do. When I hit it big with sandinyerface The Movie or as the manager for the band Backflap I'll probably move to Malibu and get fake tits.

And yes, I'm still open to living in a cargo container although my new old thing is making a modern version of the Alutiiq mud hut. Allow me to white guy/butcher the spelling of a "barabara". Hummmm, it Goggles. Maybe I won't move to So Cal and create my own Santa Barabara here on the island.

And yes, I'm still open to living in a cargo container although my new old thing is making a modern version of the Alutiiq mud hut. Allow me to white guy/butcher the spelling of a "barabara". Hummmm, it Goggles. Maybe I won't move to So Cal and create my own Santa Barabara here on the island.