When I first wrote a couple letters to the editor on my bunk in Bristol Bay years ago I didn't know it would someday lead to this. s(S)andinyerface was born based on what I felt were wrong directions this town was taking and discussing things some didn't want brought up. Of course it wasn't 100% serious but lately I've found I've strayed from my not-so-humble base into more and more blather about nothing.
And I'm OK with that. I'm not sure if a lot has changed for the better in Kodiak the past eight years or if it has been me who just accepted things as they are. A little of both I guess. Maybe I should be happy that I think there is less to complain about locally aside from the loss of boat jobs, few hot chicks who aren't into drugs, and homeless polar bears. Maybe myheadisinthesand.
Anywho, inspired by recent "Deblings" I tracked down the motivational poster generator I've used before and cranked out some new dribble for yall. It might be my calling. Click on them to supersize. Some are hard to read otherwise.











And I'm OK with that. I'm not sure if a lot has changed for the better in Kodiak the past eight years or if it has been me who just accepted things as they are. A little of both I guess. Maybe I should be happy that I think there is less to complain about locally aside from the loss of boat jobs, few hot chicks who aren't into drugs, and homeless polar bears. Maybe myheadisinthesand.
Anywho, inspired by recent "Deblings" I tracked down the motivational poster generator I've used before and cranked out some new dribble for yall. It might be my calling. Click on them to supersize. Some are hard to read otherwise.
