4.19.2008

The Ten Commandments of....


I got this in an e-mail a few weeks ago and forgot to post it. This is the unedited, unrevised version but I think it has potential. Someday I may stand like Old White Alice above town with these words etched on stone tablets.

I. Thou shalt not pay $4.50 for a Coke
II. Thou shalt not be forced to pay $5.00 for crappy beer
III. Thou shalt not pay a $3.00 cover charge
IV. Thou shalt not dance to a band that has had the same set list since 1986
V. Thou shalt not dance, period, if thou is white
VI. Thou shalt not pee in a trough, whilst thou is not at a sporting event
VII. Thou shalt not have to stand in vomit whilst thou pees
VIII. Thou shalt not hit on Filipino trannies
IX. Thou shalt not feel like one's best available option is hitting on that one guy's girlfriend/wife
X. Thou shalt not be date raped

I believe soda is $4 and not $4.50 but MGD is $5 or was the last time I was there eight months ago. And it is probably unwise to hit on transsexuals by the pool tables regardless of their race unless of course that floats yer boat. That might look like a viable an option when I clear the big 4-0.

Boycott The Mecca.

Blog Archive