The Godmother?I haven't had TV for about two and a half months now but it seems every news website I hit there is a story about this Jackie Warner chick who does a fitness show on Bravo network. From what I gather she has an amazing ability to make straight women watching at home want to munch her carpet. Well call me a straight woman! One website referred to her as a "power lesbian" Sweet. That must be the politically correct way of saying bull dizzle. I like Alpha Ellen, too. It has a good ring to it, sounds like a star cluster.
I think she looks like Pink minus the pudge. Sunday Night Football sure cut ties with her quick. Must has gave her a pink slip when John Madden put her INSIDE the horse trailer. Maybe he got tired of people asking him to sing Get The Party Started.
From a conservative upbringing back east Warner moved to L.A. (Home of the Body Bag) and set up a used car dealership where Spenards was in the 80's before opening a gym and somehow getting on the breast tube. Or is it now the "flat banal"? Her brother isn't the back up to Matt Leinart but I'm telling everyone she is.
Obviously any woman that can flip chicks like Art Vandelay has my full attention but I'm still not getting cable until football season starts (10 hours until the 2008 schedule comes out). Women say she displays a lot of characteristics they desire in men. Real men. Well if nothing else she is in prime position to replace Paris Hilton as my not-so-secret Hollywood role model.
Thanks to BC for the tip.