3.02.2008

Quickie: Harry's a Pimp

If you know me then you know my ties to England and if you really know me you know I tend to claim preference for my Swedish heritage. I prefer the rape-burn-pillage Viking image associated with my Scandinavian blood than that of my pasty white, tea sipping, Mini'Merica side. But that changed today when I saw Prince Harry packing heat and going off like MC Ren with a Mac 10 on the Taliban. Homeboy is third in line to the throne and instead of drinking Earl Gray on his royal arse he puts on the mudderphuttin' war paint (gets some sun) and goes out blastin' fools in Afghanistan. GET SOME! GET SOME! When the Queen kicks the bucket like Jack and Morgan they need to pass on Chuck and Willy up and make Lil Bro The Warrior King. I'm not sure would Di would say but Johnny James would be proud. I know I am.

Blog Archive