
It is Mr. Will Ferrell so I'm there. Maybe I'm not feeling very wordy tonight but I don't have much reaction to this comedy. It was alright but I'm tired of movies set in the 70's. I want some early 90's settings. Going to Anthony's B and No G beforehand was a good move and I should mention are hiring so anyone looking for PT work should pay Patti or George a visit. I'd apply but....nevermind.
The movie is plum full of T&A including NINE dancer/cheerleader types who got a lot of screen time. I haven't had time yet to click on each one yet but don't let me stop you, knock yerself out.
OK, I looked now. Two of them will be in an Eddie Murphy movie this summer. I think #2 is my favorite. Or the bear.
The movie is plum full of T&A including NINE dancer/cheerleader types who got a lot of screen time. I haven't had time yet to click on each one yet but don't let me stop you, knock yerself out.
| MaShae Alderman | ... | Ball Girl #1 | |
| Briana Barran | ... | Ball Girl #2 | |
| Karen Berg | ... | Ball Girl #3 | |
| Charlie Gelbart | ... | Ball Girl #4 | |
| Leigha Kinglsey | ... | Ball Girl #5 | |
| Kristin Pitts | ... | Ball Girl #6 | |
| Jenica Robinson | ... | Ball Girl #7 | |
| Erinn Selkis | ... | Ball Girl #8 | |
| Sandy Sunshine | ... | Ball Girl #9 |
OK, I looked now. Two of them will be in an Eddie Murphy movie this summer. I think #2 is my favorite. Or the bear.