By now you should realize instantly that I did not attend this movie of my own free will. Based on a children's book written by a doctor who had wicked rhyme skillz but couldn't ever produce a book worthy of a PhD, Horton the Elephant is used to promote a pro-life agenda by his quest to save the smallest of life. On top of that, the second most important character to the story, The Mayor, has 97 children. I was so put off by this film's attempt to discourage birth control and the rights of human females using a kids movie to promote their elephant agenda I almost walked out.Needless to say there where no hot chicks because it was animated although sometimes even cartoon ladies look good after living in Kodiak this long. OK, OK, the purple cartoon monkeys began giving me lustful thoughts. Time for a vacation.
If you are under nine years old or believe the Earth is only 5000 years old then this film is for you.