
I'm adding Additions to the 'face rotation to update thangs mentioned before and throw some random thoughts out there. Of course I probably lost 95% of my readers due to the e-blackout so they may never experience what you are about to but they won't have to buy rubber sheets either.
! I have used my iPod Shuffle at the gym once so far and my biggest problem with it are the earbud headphones that come with it don't stay in my ears. I knew this might happen.
! I left out a few electric cars I shouldn't have like the Tesla. Matt Damon is getting one. DiCraprio has a Vectrix now, too. Gilbert Gottfried will end up being the Evader guy.
Soon after writing that bit I found a great website dedicated to alternative powered vehicles called www.autobloggreen.com. In fact I added to my Links under Future Cars.
I noticed my KEA bill had a story on the local electric cars in their newsletter this month . I bet yer KEA bill has the same newsletter. It says the Zenn car costs about eight cents per mile in e-juice to operate and the guy with the converted VW saw his electric bill go up only $20 when he started using the plug-in car. Maybe KEA should set up a lot and become an electric car dealer.
! Perfection is found
To drain yer wanker
The shower is golden
And so is the Anchor
I have been told the bar on base has a fantastic urinal set up and can serve as a model for the civilian population seven miles away. It may be some time before I can get photographic verification thanks to 19 Saudi extremist Qur'anthumpers on Team Allah and a guy with bad kidneys.
! Corky does not hate me.
! Mutinous McSkank ain't bad. You could almost say they rock.
! The other police Taurus is black.
! When did being a college student become so dangerous? And why don't I recall hearing about the two prior bombings of recruiting stations in New York City. I would think acts of domestic terrorism would be bigger news and stir up the panic level to new highs. Then again, is it even "terrorism" when they blow up an empty place in the middle of the night? Same for Earth Liberation Front. I think vandalists should become a new term for those who wreck things but not people to make a statement. How many trees went to waste when ELF torched those homes on the hillnear Seattle? AND AND AND why have I NEVER heard of THIS?
! Grunden belts on girls are sexy.
! Thursday night I saw Into The Wild at Homeboy's pad on his new Blu-Ray and 50" HD flatty system. I was deeper than expected and now I'm thinking about going broke and running away to Alaska.
Done.
! Thumbs up to the Baranof Enquirer for sending The Clarkston to cover the Regional basketball tournament first hand.
And Ralph is doing fine, Rosabel. Judging from yer letter you probably didn't do much homework literally.
! The Iditarod is the worst spectator sport in America but it is still better than NASCAR. And greener, too. I think if yer sled dog dies you should have to eat it. We'll make that a new sandinyerface rule:
! I have used my iPod Shuffle at the gym once so far and my biggest problem with it are the earbud headphones that come with it don't stay in my ears. I knew this might happen.
! I left out a few electric cars I shouldn't have like the Tesla. Matt Damon is getting one. DiCraprio has a Vectrix now, too. Gilbert Gottfried will end up being the Evader guy.
Soon after writing that bit I found a great website dedicated to alternative powered vehicles called www.autobloggreen.com. In fact I added to my Links under Future Cars.
I noticed my KEA bill had a story on the local electric cars in their newsletter this month . I bet yer KEA bill has the same newsletter. It says the Zenn car costs about eight cents per mile in e-juice to operate and the guy with the converted VW saw his electric bill go up only $20 when he started using the plug-in car. Maybe KEA should set up a lot and become an electric car dealer.
! Perfection is found
To drain yer wanker
The shower is golden
And so is the Anchor
I have been told the bar on base has a fantastic urinal set up and can serve as a model for the civilian population seven miles away. It may be some time before I can get photographic verification thanks to 19 Saudi extremist Qur'anthumpers on Team Allah and a guy with bad kidneys.
! Corky does not hate me.
! Mutinous McSkank ain't bad. You could almost say they rock.
! The other police Taurus is black.
! When did being a college student become so dangerous? And why don't I recall hearing about the two prior bombings of recruiting stations in New York City. I would think acts of domestic terrorism would be bigger news and stir up the panic level to new highs. Then again, is it even "terrorism" when they blow up an empty place in the middle of the night? Same for Earth Liberation Front. I think vandalists should become a new term for those who wreck things but not people to make a statement. How many trees went to waste when ELF torched those homes on the hillnear Seattle? AND AND AND why have I NEVER heard of THIS?
! Grunden belts on girls are sexy.
! Thursday night I saw Into The Wild at Homeboy's pad on his new Blu-Ray and 50" HD flatty system. I was deeper than expected and now I'm thinking about going broke and running away to Alaska.
Done.
! Thumbs up to the Baranof Enquirer for sending The Clarkston to cover the Regional basketball tournament first hand.
And Ralph is doing fine, Rosabel. Judging from yer letter you probably didn't do much homework literally.
! The Iditarod is the worst spectator sport in America but it is still better than NASCAR. And greener, too. I think if yer sled dog dies you should have to eat it. We'll make that a new sandinyerface rule:
IF YER SLED DOG DIES ON THE IDITAROD TRAIL....YOU HAVE TO EAT IT