10.30.2007

Halloween 2007: RAIDTARD


I had the idea for months about dressing as one of the brain dead Oakland faithful for Halloween this year so while I was in Seattle I was able to grab a few cheap accessories and make it a reality. I consider it not an alter-ego but an anti-ego. Even wearing the outfit for a few hours I could feel the evil of the Nation eating at my soul. Or was that Jose Cuervo eating at my liver? I'll go with both. At The Village I even messed with some Seattle fans and had to pull out my Midnight Sun Seahawkers membership and season ticket holder cards to prevent me from getting an ass kicking. I was so proud of that Hawks fan (Bert) for calling me all those horrid words and threatening my well being. I usually go in drag in even numbered years (Britney Spears, Paris Palin, etc) but I'm tempted to skip being a Sea Gal in 2008 and be king of the jackholes...a Cowboys fan. Plus one member of the JOTR Round Table is a tad freaked out by my ability to transform into a hot chick and this only adds to the rumor I'm a homo which I clarified several blog entries ago. Thanks to Stevie Ray Taufen for the photographic evidence and to El Chi's for the killer party. GO SEAHAWKS!

Blog Archive